Happy New Year, Tasters!! I hope you had a great New Year’s Eve and are having a great beginning of the year. Don’t give up on your resolutions just yet! Here’s the outfit that I wore for New Years at a house party, hope you all enjoy!
Where You Can Get It
My 2016 Style Inspirations
Even though the year has really just begun, I can think of a few ever-trendy and just overall cool celebrities that definitely slayed in 2015, and will without a doubt continue to shine in the new year. Here are some fabulous women who will be influencing my style this year!
- Khloe Kardashian: Khloe has to be one of my favorite celeb style and fitness icons. I admire her confidence and the way that she (rightfully) shows off the body and curves that she has worked for. And, to top it all off, she looks good on the red carpet and at the gym! Props to her for making herself a priority despite her crazy year! What I’m Stealing from Her: Her confidence to rock her curves and her super cute workout attire (not to mention her dedication to looking and feeling fab)!
- Zendaya: Zendaya has drawn a lot of positive attention to herself this past year, especially as a strong proponent of being your beautiful, natural self. I admire her confidence in herself and her strong ideas about what truly makes a person beautiful, as well as her trendy and age-appropriate outfits. What I’m Stealing from Her: Her trendy and fun, yet still mature and powerful, vibe.
- Selena Gomez: Selena Gomez is one celebrity that I feel like I’ve grown up with, since I always watched her on the Disney Channel. I love how in recent years she has embraced her maturity and begun to experiment with different, more varied styles, earning her the title of “style chameleon.” What I’m Stealing from Her: The confidence and adventure to try out (and hopefully rock!) a variety of styles and looks.
- Nicki Minaj: Nicki is another Hollywood celeb with crazy curves! I love how Nicki uses her curves to her advantage and always plays them up. She has killer confidence and a sense of fashion-y adventure. What I’m Stealing from Her: Her confidence to wear ensembles that flatter her body, especially in bright colors or unconventional prints and fabrics.
- Vanessa Hudgens: I have always admired Vanessa’s effortless, boho-edgy chic aura, especially the way she accessorizes. She always has the coolest jewelry and an easy-going and confident vibe. What I’m Stealing from Her: Her ability to accessorize and pile on rings and bracelets, something that I have an obsession with but can’t pull of as effortlessly or as fashionably!
Now I’d like your feedback! I hope this post gave to a little bit of a peek into my life and gave you some outfit and lifestyle inspiration! What did you think of my outfit? Do you have any ideas about how you’d execute an outfit like this? What did you think of my style inspirations? Who are your inspirations this year? Would you like to see more posts like this in the future? Talk to me in the comments below, or send an email to email@example.com! You can also follow my brand new Facebook page, Tantalizingly Tasteful! Don’t forget to follow my Tumblr,tantalizingly-tasteful.tumblr.com, my Pinterest @TTasteful, my Lookbook account,http://lookbook.nu/tonirose08 and my Instagram, @tantalizinglytasteful! Love you guys, thanks for reading!!! xx